New York — The Anti-Defamation League’s National Consumer Technology Industry divisio
NEW YORK — Samsung has formally rolled out its latest spate of kitchen and laundry products for 2011.
Many of the majaps, including a Wi-Fi-enabled refrigerator with preloaded apps, were first shown to the trade at International CES in January.
The assortment includes:
• the Flex Duo 5.9-cubic-foot oven that can be split into two separate chambers with individual temperature controls by employing a removable center divider;
• Samsung’s first gas range, the FX710BGS, with a 5.7 cubic-foot true convection oven, 18,000 Btu power burner and commercial- grade design;
• the 3.9-cubic-foot WF431 washer with PowerFoam technology that infuses detergent with water and air to create a penetrating cleansing foam; its companion dryer, the DV431, has steam settings to quickly remove odors and wrinkles;
• Samsung’s first top-load washer, the 4.7-cubic-foot WA5471 with “PowerFoam” technology and “Diamond” drum, whose surface depressions are up to 30 percent smaller than those on conventional drums to help to minimize fabric loosening and damage; and
• Samsung’s 30-cubic-foot RSG307 refrigerator, described as the largest capacity in a side-by-side configuration.
The products formally debuted at a media reception held last month at the Samsung Experience showroom in the Time Warner Center in Manhattan.
This TWICE webinar, hosted by senior editor Alan Wolf, will take a look at what may be the hottest CE products at retail that will be sold during the all-important fourth quarter. Top technologies, market strategies and industry trends will be discussed with industry analysts and executives.